- FRANK Friendly, confidential drugs advice. http://www.talktofrank.com/
- 116 000 is the number to call for advice, support and options if you, or someone you love, goes missing or runs away – it’s free, 24 hour and confidential Missing People
- http://www.actionforchildren.org.uk/ supports & speaks out for the UK’s most vulnerable & neglected children & young people, for as long as it takes to make a difference in their lives
- http://www.addaction.org.uk supporting those whose lives are affected by drug & alcohol problems
- http://www.adfam.org.uk/ families, drugs & alcohol
- http://aquarius.org.uk/drugs Affected by alcohol, drugs or gambling problems
- http://www.boingboing.org.uk/ Learn about resilience. Working with children, young people, families & adults exposed to social disadvantage.
- http://www.nhs.uk/Change4Life/Pages/why-change-for-life.aspx Change 4 Life
- http://www.ceop.police.uk/ front door to one stop internet safety
- http://www.childrenscommissioner.gov.uk/ Promoting the views & best interests of children and young people in England
- http://www.childrenslegalcentre.com/ charity specialises in law & policy affecting children & young people
- http://choicesforlifeonline.org/ Info & advice on drugs, alcohol, tobacco & online safety
- https://clearyourvision.org.au/ NCPIC online DIY guide to quitting cannabis for young people
- http://dontbottleitup.org.uk/ work out how risky your drinking is, access personalised advice online
- http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ alcohol and you in a nutshell!
- http://www.drinkingwithcharlie.co.uk facts on alcohol with cocaine
- www.drinksmarter.org and again
- http://www.drugfam.co.uk/ supports families affected by someone’s use of alcohol and/or drugs.
- http://www.earlybreak.co.uk/referrals-and-consent YPs Substance Misuse Service Bury & Rochdale and East Lancs
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/ help for compulsive gamblers, family & friends
- http://www.healthtalkonline.org/ parent of youthhealthtalk (below)
- http://www.hiwecanhelp.com/ lives affected by drugs
- http://www.in-volve.org.uk/index.html prevention & treatment services for young drinkers
- http://kidshealth.org/teen/kh_misc/about.html#cat20139 Kids health, teen health, Q&As
- http://familylives.org.uk/ registered charity helping families across uk.
- http://www.makerunawayssafe.org.uk/ young people who run away from home
- http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/ lifeline when someone disappears
- http://www.nutritionist-resource.org.uk/ nutrition support network
- http://www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/drugs/Pages/Drugshome.aspx link to drug & alcohol pages. Live Well
- http://www.papyrus-uk.org/ dedicated to the prevention of young suicide HOPELineUK 0800 068 41 41
- http://www.parentchannel.tv/home online service to support parents & carers of 5-19 yr olds
- http://www.parentinguk.org/ National Membership Organisation for those working with parents
- http://www.safetynetkids.org.uk/ for YP, bullying, keeping safe, activities etc
- http://www.starsnationalinitiative.org.uk Rights & needs of children, young people & families affected by substance misuse of a parent/carer.
- http://www.talkaboutalcohol.com for young people with parent and teacher sections.
- http://www.talktofrank.com/ A-Z of drugs
- http://www.thehideout.org.uk/under10 for children who may be exposed to Domestic abuse.
- http://www.thesite.org/ Owned & run by YouthNet UK
- http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ Make yourself safe. Latest information on sites, mobiles & new technology.
- http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/ stopping mental health discrimination
- http://translate.google.co.uk/ Google Translate (supports 58 languages)
- http://www.voicecollective.co.uk Peer support for young people who hear, see or sense things others don’t.
- http://www.voiceaudiobank.com Voice Audio Bank – by people with experience of alcohol & drug problems, volunteers & lifeline project
- http://www.whynotfindout.org designed to provide information to help make informed decisions about legal highs.
- http://www.thewhocarestrust.org.uk/ a voice for children in care
- http://www.youthhealthtalk.org/ Young people’s experiences
our contact details:
ru-ok?, South Wing, 1 Regency Road, Brighton, BN1 2RU
(We are the West Street end of Regency Road)
monday - thursday: 9 - 5
friday: 9 - 4.30
- __________________________ latest news from our twitter feed...