for parents & carers

When a young person is having problems relating to drugs, alcohol or legal highs, ru-ok? can support parents, carers and other family members to engage with them and help them to seek treatment.

We can provide confidential support over the telephone or in person; simply call us on 01273 293966 or email

Leave a Reply