Alcohol Unit Calculator

There is currently no legal requirement to indicate the alcoholic strength of cocktails, please see Surrey County Council link for more information, Surrey CC

Please click on Alcohol unit calculator link which will take you to the NHS calculator Alcohol unit calculator

Go to NHS Choices homepage